Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Infrared Boost!


Ladies really this has got to be proof for someone.

So think about this: 8 years younger. .  working out 3x a week, 45 on the floor, weights, abs, cool fitness trainers. . .  plus 45 minute swim.   The results were fine.  I wasn't getting to where I wanted, but really glad that I was staying fit and fitting into my clothes.

Now: swim once a week, floor exercises and sauna once a week, and better results than 8 years ago.

The difference has to be far infrared sauna!

Granted I'm not eating granola bars either, but still.  I really think that the infrared sauna is making a huge difference in my weight loss results.   For anyone reading this who is numbers oriented, I am sorry. I don't weigh myself or take selfies of my tummy and bum.  Maybe this will help: 10 weeks ago, I thought I was going to have to buy all new clothes, in two sizes bigger than the stuff in my closet?  Now I am enjoying feeling relaxed in anything from my wardrobe, buttoned, zipped, and laced there's still room to breathe and wiggle!

I can't wait to start my next set of 10 sessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment