Thursday 2 July 2015

Noon Time Crowd



The workout is working better.

I got there at 10:30 this morning!  I don't live near so I am not a fan of driving the rush hour to do a work out.  Susy was working with a client, and there were women of all ages.  I was happy to see women who are significantly older than I looking so fit.  There were others there who were just getting a start, and larding their exercises for the first time.

I got to use the rubber bands for resistance training. I like to put the bands on my ankles and do a side step with them.  A trainer a long time ago shared that one with me.  It makes my hips feel really strong and just right when I am walking. I can feel the effects the same day!

I have a question?  Doesn't anyone in Auckland do a lunchtime work out?  I think it is the perfect time to go.  You have a snack before, lots of water during and something light after and you get to increase your metabolism and eat less and lose weight.

I think most gyms have a slow time.  At the pool it was between 10:30 and 2:00 everyday.   Here it is lunch time.

There are times when I prefer the energy of a full and active gym.  There are other times when I prefer quiet and solitude.

Nothing exciting about the infrared today except that it was very relaxing!!!!  I like relaxing with a book in there too.  Have you ever seen a water pick?  It is a dental device for cleaning teeth.   I remember seeing it on the TV commercials.  They all looked so happy using it.  But then when I got my own I got so wet with water dripping out my mouth!  That's what it is like reading in there.  I always get sweat on the book.

+K

No comments:

Post a Comment